Farmers, growers & producers
- Crops: fruit, vegetables, grains, etc.
- Animal Products: meat, seafood, eggs, dairy
- Plants: Fresh-cut flowers and plants
- Breads, cakes, pastries, cookies, candies, honey, jams, jellies, fruit pies, dry herbs and seasonings, homemade pasta, cereals, nuts, vinegars and popcorn. Click here for more information: cottage food guidelines
- Jerky, canned fruits, vegetables, chutneys, butters, flavored oils, hummus, salsas, pickles, bakery goods requiring refrigeration (cheesecake, cream pies, etc.), cheese products, cut fruits and vegetables, juices, BBQ sauces and focaccia-style breads.
Pet Food Products
- Photographers & Artists
Soaps & Beauty Products
Art made from recycled items
Jewelry & Hair Accessories
Embroidery, Quilts, Knit & Crocheted Items
Garden & Home Décor
Food Vendors (prepared on-site)
* All items must be handmade or homegrown, with the exception of non-profits and informational booths. We do not allow any type of resale or catalog items at the market.
As the goal of our market is to showcase and support local farmers and crafters, we allow only a limited number of traditional businesses at each market. However, we do want to show support for everyone in our local community which is why we launched the sponsorship program. For as little as $200 per market, your business can become a Friend of the Market and receive additional advertising, promotions and prime booth space. Click here to download the sponsorship packet or call the market manager at
(904) 264-2635 ext. 209.
Farmers, Growers & Producers: $25 per market
General Vendors (artisan foods & crafters): $25 per market day
Food Vendors: $50 per market, up to a 15’x20′ space
Non-profit Organizations: $10 per market day
Electricity: Any vendor wishing to use an outlet larger than the standard wall plug must pay an additional $10 per market for access.
Download the Sales Form: Sales Form
If you choose to download the application and send it in, you can fax to (904) 278-3033 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org Sales forms and other applicable documentation must be submitted with application.